Comments Appreciated Comments Appreciated

Quite enjoyed this

Simplistic animation but very humorous nonetheless. I really enjoyed the use of sound effects and music at different stages of the animation. Made it seem more epic and movie-theatre-trailer-esque. Nice Job :)

Joonza responds:

Thanks man! :D

Rainbowball of Doom Rainbowball of Doom

I really enjoyed most of it.

The graphic style and the portrayal of the city was amazing. I especially liked how the programs were represented as business people and whatnot. TBH once the rainbow ball came in it lost a lot of its lustre for me, I imagined the animation would get a lot more hectic and the city try to combat it, but in this I only saw animations of it killing people with not so much as a struggle.

Anyways, it was a solid start which I'd have loved to see expanded on,
great work :)

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

Amazing stuff.

Always love your music-based animations, this being no exception. The effects were all really snazzy and the 3D was very well implemented, didn't deter from the overall presentation. Great stuff and hope to see much more :)

-Coolio

Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

NEVER

Have I had this much fun with a soundboard. This was epic on every level. Loved it. STRANTH?! ESEY!!?!?! I seem to just randomly insert those words into daily conversation now > <"

Awesome job on a great working soundboard. And to the Voice Actor, just simply brilliant work!

Mechanical Ice Apocalypse Mechanical Ice Apocalypse

Great for the time limit!

Very enjoyable concept! Not the most original but the elements you had in it worked so nicely. I really liked the fact that you added a slow down button- worked really well with the controls as they were in this game. And the art! My god Xelu you always amaze.

Great job guys!
10/10
-Coolio

Vertigo: Gravity Llama Vertigo: Gravity Llama

Severely underrated :(

Although I will admit like a few others- the controls kinda sucked, it wasn't so much the movement as the acceleration and the edge landing (how it would push you off to the side of the platform)

Putting that aside, the graphics were phenomenal! The amount of gameplay was great! The replay value was high! The time I spent playing this instead of doing actual work was severely one-sided. I enjoyed the cute factor, the puzzle factor and the reaction-time-ing-ness. You could really feel the amount of work that was put into the game, and I'm still only on World 5. Great stuff, your work has progressed a hella lot since the last stuff I've seen you make. And I'm also kind of a sucker for silliness in games :3

9/10 cause of the controls, but +1 cause it really pushed the bounds of how lengthy yet enjoyable a Flash game can be. I also enjoyed the constant change in powerup on the different stages (especially double flip and icy breath)

Great going :D

Jindo responds:

I'll see if I can adjust the acceleration, thanks a lot for your feedback!

[TMM43] Infinity (Dj-P Remix) [TMM43] Infinity (Dj-P Remix)

Never fail to impress...

That was very entertaining to listen to. Great stuff. Keep the beats
rollin my good man. 10/10 and 5ed

- Champion - - Champion -

Interesting.

It's a pretty original beat and sound. It does grow on you as you get further into the song but I don't think I'd be able to listen to it through more than one run through. It gets a little repetitive and highpitched, but it's still an interesting change from the usual music found in the portal.

Keep it up.
8/10

Greeksta-69 responds:

Thank you very much for your review man, its these kind of reviews that make me get better with every beat

Thanks again,
Greeksta

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

Very interesting stuff!

It's weird to see you take such a large leap from one genre to another but I think it turned out great. I love the beat and all the awesome 8bit sounds. Def. sounds like real video game music that would be used in some sort of adventure/platform game.

Great stuff and keep it coming! <3

ParagonX9 responds:

Haha yeah, I just try new stuff once in a while just to gain more experience,
and ofcourse having more fun making music =]

Thanks for the review! <3