Comments Appreciated Comments Appreciated

Quite enjoyed this

Simplistic animation but very humorous nonetheless. I really enjoyed the use of sound effects and music at different stages of the animation. Made it seem more epic and movie-theatre-trailer-esque. Nice Job :)

Joonza responds:

Thanks man! :D

Rainbowball of Doom Rainbowball of Doom

I really enjoyed most of it.

The graphic style and the portrayal of the city was amazing. I especially liked how the programs were represented as business people and whatnot. TBH once the rainbow ball came in it lost a lot of its lustre for me, I imagined the animation would get a lot more hectic and the city try to combat it, but in this I only saw animations of it killing people with not so much as a struggle.

Anyways, it was a solid start which I'd have loved to see expanded on,
great work :)

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

Amazing stuff.

Always love your music-based animations, this being no exception. The effects were all really snazzy and the 3D was very well implemented, didn't deter from the overall presentation. Great stuff and hope to see much more :)

-Coolio

How to make Freeze Pops! How to make Freeze Pops!

Damn.

That's why they are always unbalanced >:C I thought bendy sticks added to the fun. I was wrong :(

Fasten Your Seatbelts Fasten Your Seatbelts

It was quite entertaining for a short.

Very nice stuff. Especially enjoyed rock paper scissors. I recommend exporting your thumbnail from flash as a jpg, then opening photoshop and saving that jpg as a gif there. It'll keep the high-quality.

Brakkenimation responds:

Thanks!

Sketchy Friends Dance Sketchy Friends Dance

45 seconds or not...

I've spent at least a half hour tuned into that over the course of this week. It's SOOOO catchy and the animation is sooo fluid. I also have so many favorite parts, the 3dish end of the chicken routine, the final step in the frog's dance and the tweeting bird.

That clapping guy kinda scares me :( but it adds to the overall strange-ness of the toon. I thoroughly enjoyed being entranced by the animation. Definite favorite :D

TheBoogley responds:

Yes! I'm stoked that you liked it so much! :D

Mario Cut Scenes 4 Mario Cut Scenes 4

One part that just really got me

laughing was the cannon-pipe one with the zelda music. That was hilarious! Loved that :) Oh and the train startled me.

Pretty original takes on Mario for some of the scenes I must say.

School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2 School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2

Man... I'm so happy

that I know Russian, because seeing this awesome work of comedic genius in russian was a blast.

Hilarious stuff. Much <3

Sketched - Pregnancy Test Sketched - Pregnancy Test

Ahaha!

I loved it!

That was some grade A comedy right there =)

Very nice character personalities as well.

10/10

sirjeffofshort responds:

It's good to know people enjoy our work. Expect to see more soon.

Thanks for all the support.

Yoghurt Yoghurt

Great animation!

Dunno what really went on... but that was great stuff =D